onsdag 16 februari 2011

Perfect Rail mission!

Yo

Hehe My night has been perfect!
I asked my mom if she couldn`t drive me to a rail spot there it is two rails in a small area because I had trick for both
and I was showelling one of the spots yesterday, so she was nice and was my driver and filmer but before she came home I was
testing my generator and lights so they worked out and that was no problem and then we where going 10kilometers and when
we was there I saw that I had forgot my showel at home but that was not that big problem because I had fix the longer rail yesterday but the shorter one we had to skip because it was snow and ice all over the stairs and I had to do a larger drop in ramp.
But then I was gonna hit the longer one but It was so hard because the generator did not start but after a while it was starting so that was so sweet but I could only put in 2lights and when I put in the third one the generator died and I was trying so many times and the rail was to long for only two lights and after a while the generator did not even start so that was my mission nothing done I have to hit that spot on a day soon and leave in my generator at some place there they can fix it then Iam back!
To bad when I had showeling for so long time yesterday and I took painkiller now to get my trick, but who cares? I have more days of riding!

Here is a picture from last season and It was Linda Fahström that was taking it


Inga kommentarer: